Established for over 40 years
Dentist on The Green is a family run business established for over 40 years. Recently under the new ownership of Dr. Fozia Aziz. The interior has been refurbished and been fully computerised to allow for quick access, great follow on care and compliance with all current government guidelines.
She has added to the scope of dentistry provided at the practice, with an in-house Specialist in Periodontics (gums), who also been practicing Implant dentistry for over 6 years. We have two dentists within the practice who can expertly provide Root Canal Treatment, reducing the need for costly referrals in most cases. There are current plans to refurbish two of the surgeries with the latest equipment.
Dentist on The Green is located on The Green, Winchmore Hill, in a 19th century building. The original architecture of the building has been retained and the interior has been refurbished proving a modern, yet relaxed and cosy surrounding, with disabled access.
Our aim is to provide high quality dental treatment for our patients. From the moment a patient makes their appointment we ensure their experience is both unique and comfortable whilst offering high quality, innovative dental treatment to ensure our patients have picture perfect smiles.
Our dentists are continuously developing their skills through post-graduate education with the aim of providing the highest quality of care in general, cosmetic and implant dentistry. We also provide a comprehensive range of treatments for nervous patients under dental sedation, and facial rejuvenation procedures.
With our hygienists, we encourage preventative techniques – helping you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free from decay and gum disease.
We have four outstanding dentists working with us and two highly experienced hygienists.
Why Choose us?
Keeping you fully informed
Dentist on The Green aims to understand and meet the needs of our patients, involving them fully in decisions about their care. The practice provides diagnostic, screening, preventative, restorative, and surgical dental procedures for treatment of disease, disorder and injury.
We use high quality modern materials and approved techniques. We treat our patients with respect, are open and fair with them, welcoming open communications to help us to continue our services to an impeccable standard.
We’re part of the community
Dentist on The Green believes that we have a responsibility to give back to our community. Getting fully involved in community events, charity work and working with local authorities to make a difference. Having Red Nose fund rasing event at the practice in 2013 and becoming fully involved in the Grovelands Centennary Celebration in 2013.
Aims and Objectives
Our aims and objectives are to promote and maintenan good oral health, the relevant monitoring of general health, the prevention of disease and where appropriate, provision of restorative, prosthetic and surgical treatment for dental diseases and conditions.
Our practice is constantly maintaining continued professional development to provide all our patients with the best care possible; meeting modern demands.
Why Choose Private?
Private dentistry offers the latest treatment techniques and materials; we are able to offer the best option for each specific scenario. Our patients choose what they want, and when they want it.
Without NHS limitations and the freedom this allows, we are able to offer the latest materials and use the latest techniques that leads to improved aesthetics, longevity, success rate, and patient experience
What are the benefits of private dental treatment?
- It allows enough time to provide a quality experience to patients. We are able use as much time as required to obtain the highest quality possible in terms of cosmetic finish, longevity of treatment, and patient experience, especially nervous patients.
- It provides greater choice for patients. Treatment available on the NHS can be limited and often does not include cosmetic treatment that patients ask for, such as white fillings and posterior white crowns etc.
A better cosmetic result can be achieved that has a more natural look. We have far greater access to state of the art materials.
- We can offer a more personal style of service. For those that require after work hours and phobic patients.
We are able to invest in our practice team, our equipment, our materials, and surroundings and so improve our services.
Keeping you informed
We try very hard to establish relationships with patients that are based on a partnership and open communication.
We only provide care and treatment that is necessary or improves the appearance of the teeth should you wish this.
We will be able to describe exactly the proposed treatment, its benefits and any risks involved, as well as any alternatives that may be available.
If we’re suggesting a complex treatment plan, such as a bridge or dental implants, you will have the opportunity and time to consider the suggestion fully. This is all part of the process of gaining full and informed consent to the proposed treatment. And of course you are always free to change your mind.
- Our private fees are widely available in all surgeries at reception and are on the website.
- An exact quotation will only usually be possible after an examination as your clinical needs will determine the treatment our dentists will recommend.
- You will be given the cost of the examination when making an appointment, as well as what it will cover, for example X-rays.
- Written estimates and treatment plans will be provided for all courses of treatment.
- Our private charges reflect the actual cost of providing the service, including the dentist’s staff, premises, equipment and the materials used.