BDS MSc DPCD MFD MFGDP (UK) ad Eundem
Dup Impl Dent (UCL) Dip Aesth Med (Queen Mary London)
GDC No. 83096
Mario has a special interest in Prosthodontics and has undergone Implant dentistry post graduate training at Eastman dental Institute. Together with provi
He is especially adept in complex cosmetic cases and had a special interest in treatment of tooth wear and tempero-mandibular joint related problems. If you have noticed you grind or clench your teeth Mario can advise on the best course of treatment to alleviate this and also restore tooth wear from this condition.
Mario provides a full smile makeover:
- Orthodontics as a Six Month Smile provider and Clear Aligners,
- Teeth whitening (including internal tooth whitening for complex single tooth that may be discoloured),
- Complex Veneers
- Facial aesthetics – Botox, Dermal Fillers and Skin rejuvenation
Additionally Mario provides Dental solutions to problems such as:
- Bruxism (tooth grinding or clenching) which weakens teeth and cause wear resulting in the need for extensive tooth repair. A splint can alleviate the symptoms and prevent further damage to your teeth.
- Anti-Snoring appliances, for more severe cases, work with your doctor for solutions for sleep apnoea
He regularly attends international events to continually improve his skills from experts in cosmetic dentistry and aesthetic medicine. Mario firmly believes that dentistry is and art and a science and he tries to bring his artistic vision into smile rejuvenation. He has a very hands-on approach to providing not just aesthetic dental solutions but also complete facial rejuvenation.
Understanding that each and every patient has different needs and perspectives his treatment approach usually begins with a detailed smile analysis and occlusal analysis to understand the biomechanics and aesthetic parameters that are unique to each patient.
Mario then together with the patient designs the smile to produce the most successful outcome. He has a very meticulous approach and he uses the latest evidence based techniques to ensure all his patients receive the best quality dental treatment.
Apart from dentistry he enjoys travelling, learning new languages and is keen on adventure sports. He relaxes by spending his free time with his lovely wife and children.
- BDS (Goa) 2001
- MSc Primary dental care (Kent) 2010
- DPCD (RCSI) 2013
- MFD RCS Ireland 2014
- Dip Implant Dentistry (UCL)
- Dip Aesthetic Medicine (Queen Mary London)”